Parish Council

The next meeting of the WALKINGTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Village Hall Upstairs Meeting Room on Tuesday 14 February 2017 at 7.30 pm.

AGENDA

1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE

2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST (Any Member or Officer with a pecuniary interest in any item on the Agenda for this meeting may declare that interest under this item or immediately before the commencement of the item to which the interest relates. If the interest is pecuniary the Member shall retire to the public gallery of the room for the discussion and voting thereon)

3. EAST RIDING HOUSING NEEDS SURVEY – Mr David Siddle of East Riding of Yorkshire Council to speak with particular reference to affordable housing in Walkington.

4. CHAIRMAN’S COMMUNICATIONS
To consider any issues which have been raised with the chairman that are not already on the agenda

5. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION

6. VACANCY ON THE PARISH COUNCIL – to consider arrangements for the filling of the vacancy caused by the resignation of a parish councillor

7. COMMUNITY SAFETY MATTERS

(I) Latest Crime/Incident Statistics

(ii) Attendance of Local PCSO (Provisional)

8. MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 10 JANUARY 2017 (enclosed) -to confirm these Minutes as being an accurate record of proceedings

9. MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES – which are not otherwise on the agenda for this meeting

10. EAST RIDING COUNCIL MATTERS – to receive information on decisions taken by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council affecting Walkington and to raise outstanding issues with ward councillors who may be present.

11. PLANNING MATTERS – to consider the following applications for planning permission upon which the parish Council has been consulted and associated correspondence

11 (a) Applications Received

(i) Land North West of the Coach House, Townend Road – REF 16/04219/PLF – Erection of sectional timber stables for private use (report enclosed)

(ii) Land South of the Old Rectory 8 East End – REF 16/04212/PLF – Erection of a dwelling – revised scheme of REF 16/02821/PLF (report enclosed)

12. TREE ISSUES– to consider the following applications for planning permission upon which the parish Council has been consulted

12(a) Applications Received

(i) The Poplars 55 West End REF 17/00162/YCA – Reduce one ash tree to previous pollard and reduce branch on further Ash tree away from property (report to follow)

12(b) Decisions Received

(i) Sycamore House, 12 Saunders Lane – REF Dc/16/04097/TPO – Consent given (report enclosed)

13. HIGHWAY MATTERS

14. VILLAGE IMPROVEMENTS

(i) Hanging Baskets – Proposed Programme for 2017 –to consider proposals

(ii) Village Pond Improvement Scheme –Public Organisations – Consultation Responses

(iii) Parish Land in Kirk Lane – Chairman to report on meeting with ERYC Tree Officer

(iv) Red Yats Frontage to Little Weighton Road – Chairman to report on meeting with ERYC Tree Officer

(v) Footpath behind Pond – email from Ms J Howes (enclosed)

15. OPEN SPACE MATTERS

16. ALL HALLOWS CHURCH CLOCK– – to consider letter from the Parochial Church Council (enclosed)

17. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLANNING – (ERYC Newsletter Winter 2016/7 (enclosed)

18. COMMUNITY INFRASTRUCTURE LEVY (ERYC letter enclosed)

19. STATEMENT OF PUBLIC INVOLVEMENT (ERYC letter enclosed)

20. MONTHLY ACCOUNTS, FINANCIAL STATEMENT AND BUDGET MONITORING REPORT (report to follow)

21. BUDGET MATTERS

(I) Precept for 2017/2018 (report to follow)

22. MEETINGS OF OUTSIDE ORGANISATIONS – To receive any reports from members of outside organisations – Pond Committee, Playing Fields Committee, Village hall Committee

23. MISCELLANEOUS CORRESPONDENCE & COMMUNICATIONS

(i) Northgate – Right of Way/Public Footpath – email from Mr N Dunning (enclosed)

24. URGENT AND OTHER MATTERS – Members are invited to bring forward any matters of urgency that are not on the agenda

25. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Tuesday 14 March 2017 at the Upstairs Meeting Room at the Village Hall at 7.30pm.

 

Posted on: 10, February, 2017 | Author: editor
Categories: Parish Council

Leave a Reply